'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 12, 2008

2 Weeks of Boredness...ZZZzzzzz

Sien ahhhhh very very sienn ahhh........wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......the holiday..the..the...holiday i dream every day and nite during exam...examm... and tat damm banging head exam are WASTED...lol..really wasted man...there are actually... ehhh ten list of stuff tat i plan for the sem break actually...and now....din even more than half of tthe list i hav DONE lol...see how lazy Mr.Andersen r hahaha...these are the list tat i tlaking about..

1) Pratice drum four times a week in church ( no comment)

2) Go out with GF at least once during sem break
( lol see how cruel i am haha anyways done tis oledi yeaa)

3) Tidy my room ( nah underwear and shirt still on my bed and floor)

4) Organize the programme for Taekwondo demo for my college Society
Day ( giv me a second to think plz )

5) Learn how to blog and blog some ( yea out of my laziness and blogg argghhh)

6) Open my Bible during free time ( failed long time ago)

7) Read finish all my "Daily Bread" gave by my grandad
( no...plz...no im trying plz..............)

8) Finish all the drama gave by Kim Yong ( yea done it b4 sem break start )

9) Learn guitar ( nah my fingers hurt @@.n. )

10) Read finish 'The Strategy of Sun Tzu' ( ZZZzzzzz )

And...walala....i done 4 wuwuwu....wat a lazy boy i am haiz haizz.....everyday out of 24 hour... i spend my 10 hour on internet...frenster...surfing....DOTA-ing ( ouch tat really take a lot of my time haha )... youtube...and tv and tv and tv ......8 hour of my other daily activity like bathing...eating...talking...and other-ing.....while 6 hour for my sleeping AMAZING YEA???? hahaha..my mum ask me.."Did you think your life meaningful sitiing in front of ur laptop almost everyday..goo get ur ass out of tat chair and starting doin chores gogo" lol....yea i do think i waste alot of my time for my laptop haha...at least i realize it now haha...anyways Happy Mother Day for all mothers and also mine kekezzz around the world..thnax for all the hard work in giving birth to us and all those pain "push...push...pushh..." and taking care of us yea mum ur the best haha..BYEEEEEE

No comments: