'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blue Sea with Bright Sky haha...

Lol 2 more days goin to Pulau Redang....and is with family lolzz...anyways i hope is fun and the mots importantly is......GALZZZZ.....wakaka....no lah juz jk lehhh in relationsip still thinking of other galz meh so hamsap hehe...no lah the most important thing is of coz to enjoy the beach lah...u noe KL lah... where got beach and all those stuff...talking about 'pantai'...is a long time i din go 2 those place de... i think is 2 years haha...goin b to my 'kampung' in Kuantan oso din hav any time to go to Teluk Chempedak haizzz....back during ' I'm small era' ( eh means i ehh ...ah...ohh..5 to 10 years old like tis haha) my dad and mum luv to bring me and of coz my bro to beach and swim lah....eat lah....walk lahh...haha..back to those time...we all luv to go swim and play the sea water there...lol bring back some old memories when i enarly drown kekekzzz....secret lah dude....diam diam sikit hehe...aiii wat to do lahh i tat time i still noob in swimming and tat time I'M STILL 8 YEARS OLD LEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously .....luckily my dad saw tat and quickly pulll me up...LOL.. or not i oledi book the early ticket to meet God hahaha....choiiiii!!!!!!.......and because of this i always go bragging my dad and my mum to go to the swimming poll nearby to learn how to swim during 8 yars old lol ...and u can see I'M SHORT....the leg ahh wahh barely able to touch the kids pool floor lehh..lol thanx to the hard time tarining amazingly i start to swim one year later haha....coolzz.....lol talk those boring stuff tim ...wat to do lah..in home oledi bored lehhh haizzz HELPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!............

No comments: