'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shopping Day

Yea today is shopping day...lah weird rite shopping during weekdays...haha anyways my family are bringing me out to shop for stuff tat ned to bring during Redang trips tis friday kakaz....yea i forgot to tell yeaahhh i gona spend one pieces of my holiday moment wit my family of coz killing all those boredom and boredness in..................... Pulau Redang muahahaha....yea ma... 19 years old oledi haven go there lehh..actually i do hav a chance to go there when im 10 years old when my dad's company offer him and also his family to go....but too bad i havin chicken pox tat time causing my mum and my bro cant go lolz....onli my dad go haha anyways is 9 years memories lol tis friday i can go ma muahahaha,....go to Carefour in Endah Parade...choose all those sweets lah..magge mee lah....dad say at nite no mamak wohh..lol hope got hot water lol at least...chips including and also swimming trunk haha...mine juz terkoyak last year lol luckily din terkoya when swimming kekezz...than my mum say wan to buy sport shoes wa...lol u noe wat....she use at least an hour to choose the colour of the shoe leh which is weather blue or pink haiz haizzz......i tell her pink...but she say she old liao wohh can wear meh haha....and than i say than blue lor dun waste time lah ....but than she say blue ah kind of boring ....WAOOOOO!!!!....anyways due to my negotiation and persuasion... she finally choose pink lol...luckily the whole complex left us 15 minute to paid haahaha... thanx God...anyways tat all for now ....buyyyeeeeeee

No comments: