'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Untitled

Erm...life is getting hard...and is getting harder when we see our loves one suffer...yea..sometime he or she din look like suffer .. joking around..laughing..smiling... but still it dun lokk true... i really trying to help..i din mean other thing else.. i really want to protect you..seeing you suffer is really sad to me..it makes me dissapoint with myself din able to do anything for you..i really care for you specially is not because i like you...is because i love you..if not..i really din care for you so much...tis much..everyday..i really cant forget you..but i try..still CANT!!!..i pray to God to avoid dream and nitemare during sleep...but..it happens...and still the same dream..wth..im really worry about you...i din think what i want...it is my heart desire that i need to protect you..what drive me to care for you..worry bout you...and willing to change for you...is by LOVE...if not because of tis...i really duuno wat other else tat drive me to do tis ... and one thing....i do cry...whenever i saw you suffer...

No comments: