'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 15, 2008

LOL!!!!!


Hi everyone...well is been a long time i din update any blog ehh since ehh since a long time ago

hehe..haha anyways Mr.Andersen do hav lots of stuff gona tell tell the readers..such as ehh

trips? well studies?? ehh other stuff gua.. haha anyways sure exciting for u guys haha..well now

currently studying my Sem 2 for Year 2 diploma haizz..is hard man..just fail one sib last sem...IS

MY 1TS TIME FAIL!!!!!!!!..sad anayways hope i can pass it during my alst sem or not waaa

seii...gona study hard...no galz..no game...no football..no CHelsea..yum cha less la plzzz..

haha..well everything gona reduce to"less" haha...erm is been 5 months i beedn gone through

single life...waooo is amazing man...everything is so different..haha anyways is not tat dad oso

lar..at least i able to some stuff freely than b4..well some "stuff" hehe.1ST OF ALL tHANX God

for blessing me wit his love..well without HIS help sure things gona be worst...now..back to

hometown tis day..old frens keep asking me ..."hey Andersen..go find a new one la..forget the old

wan ..tell her go to die la..." lolzz is a real sentence..haha ..normal response from me..act duuno

wat he asking or...answer back " aiya dun wan la...wan study 1st lolz"...ya is truely WANT TO

STUDY 1ST ...kakaaka. dun wan to dissapoint my parent ma..every time i went back to my

hometown they will ask study okei or not..than final sentence wit mus study hard

ahhh...dengggg..the more they say the more i wan fuck myself....i just fail one sub man...still wan

say like tis mehh diuu...(sorry for the foul language goin stop now heheh)..well God please bless

me to pass tis diploma please.......i wan to finish my degree year year fast fast haizz...and oso my

friend all around me..please bless them too...AMEN ( P/S: AND PLEASE BLESS MINE

CHOLESTROL LEVEL..LOL DOC CONFIRM I HAV HIGH CHOLESTROL WIT TIS AGE

HAIZZZ LESS ROTI CANAI LA)

1 comment:

冷冰鱼 said...

Haha... its look like u are fine, eep it up buddy ^^