'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Will Try Harder

Haha....is a very long time i din update my blog...hehe anyways Mr.Andersen is still fine but not healthy haha...why??? beacuse of rain and lack of water due to my carelessness lor haha...is been 4 days im sick and now getting better now wat left for me to worry about is my sore throat haizzz very very pain wan ah!!!!!!!! and cant enjoy nice food form my home zzzzz....wat a dissapointment...anyways thanx to al my frenz support and care...i able to fight all those bacteria in my body muahaha....when eating they will warning drink lotz and lotz and lot zof WATER!!!!!!!!!! haha...i know is annyoing but i know is all for my gud sake...THANX MY FREN I REALLY APPREACIATE FOR ALL YOU GUYS DONE FOR ME....next wat i wan to declare is...Mr.Andersen wants to chnage too...nah not chnage into a orang gila coz of this sick haha...chnage to become a more responsible and more caring man..yup tat wat i gona do staring from tis day and i pray tat it will suceed...and i hope so coz im a vrey lazy guy ohhh...anyways tis time im diffrent coz this changes....is not onli for me...is for smtg else too...tat why....I MUST TRY HARDER TO ARCHIEVE TAT!!!!!!!! FRENZ SUPPORT ME K!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: