'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 8, 2008

Bittersweet of My Tears

Well tis day...arghhh tis day...tis month...tis year arghhh.....haiz...really hate them all!!!! Well after

so many things had happen ... guess i need to settle up and do my own RESPONSIBILITIES

liao..which is study hard..sigh..the real fact is my study had gone down from Bad to Worst!!!...yup

..tis sem is harder than wat i expected and STUPID PROBLEM KEEP COMING RIGHT TO ME

every single day!!!..Shit..why this kind of stuff happen right now??? God

ARHGGG....haizz...when tis sem is hard and ned more than usual concentration...bad thing keep

happen to me..well..i agree tat problem make me stronger..(ya i heard from alot of ppl

lately)...but...dude...tis is not the time for "problem test" man..tis is the time for me to relax my

fuckin time and study and goes my usual life...loving my loves one..chasing for better future and

fight for God..tat all..but...haizz when one of them fall..other keep slowly falling as well.. and it is

scary!!!!... well..im really lost...hope someone can help me!!!

No comments: