'Saviour of the World' (TM) author are...

My photo
eLO Im Andersen...people in college luv to call me Mr.Andersen..but come back here hometown classmate luv to call me Mr.Mah pulak haizz..born in 13th March 1989 old oledi i know wan haha...born in Kl (Hospital Besar Kl) but now stay in Cheras...IM A MALE OF COURSE!!!!...a servant of Jesus Christ and im grateful and proud of it muahaha.. the thing i luv drum..taekwondo...martial arts...DOTA ^^ (slurppp)...football...The Blues Chelsea muahaha......band...national geographic ( channel 5XX in astro ) ...historical channel (channel 555 in astro )...my DELL laptop...rockin hard music!!!!!!!....anime..etc..etc..etc..etcc

The Passion of Drummersen

The Passion of Drummersen
Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 15, 2008

Mission Accomplish at last!!!!!!!!!!

Waooo.....at last all of my assignment for tis sem had finish and done and also pass up for tis week wakkaa...well is really hard to go through tis week..as we ned to pass up two important assignment tis week..IS part which contribute 25 marks and Bio part which...ehh no idea...but my lecture Mrs Selvi given us onli one week to complete lol..crazy..anyways done it completely too haha..tahnx God..and also my buddy for helping me lots ...well witout themm..maybe i din able to finish them wohh hehe..gud job everyone...yehaaaa...hehe...now onli left tat fei lo lecture Mr Ng assignment to do haha...now i really can focus on my final exam de..my MATHS!!!..seii who can teach me maths..my weakest sub since i enter TARC haha...lol...since i enetr college..the math subject is totally not as easy as i done b4 during my primary nor secondary skol man..not as easy as 1+1=2 but now is 1+x=x=x=x=x=1+1+1....................zzzzzzzzzzz anyways is hard la...fail one test ...haiz i nvr fail maths b4 le...so sad...haiz...well gona study hard man...new mission for me to done now!!!! Yea...gud luck to all comrade fighting for tis em yea...

No comments: